Position: RF Design Engineer
The successful candidate will perform the following:
– RF Design based on System Engineering requirements
- Designing RF coverage for communications links to meet the requirements of various Requests For Proposal (RFP) for private LTE communications
- Negotiating RF design requirements
- Simulating the performance of specialized communications systems for demos at trade fairs.
- Cabling and testing various RF designs for private LTE trials
- Extensive use of spectrum and signal analyzers, and RF scanners.
- Use of common laboratory equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes and power meters.
- Creation and presentation of technical reports.
Knowledge requirements include:
- RF Planning tool experience for 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Ability to work with systems engineering requirements and translate to RF prediction or monte carlo analysis
- EDX design software
- C, C++, Linux and programming languages such as python
- LTE and 5G radio link protocols.
- Familiarity with post-processing tools such as syslogs and other layer 1, layer 2 and layer 3 OTA log analyzers such as NEMO’s Windcatcher for 4G and 5G.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Ability to negotiate RF design requirements with System Engineering and customers
Excellent communications skills is a requirement.
Send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com